- Preparing for final release with Sigma branch merged with master branch and builds to be available on Friday
- Sigma mainnet activation date on 23 July 2019
- HD mint was refactored significantly
- Various Sigma QT GUI improvements
- Additional tests for conversion from Zerocoin mints to Sigma mints.
- Safety kill switch completed for when Sigma spends exceed Sigma mints.
- Optimized MTP verification significantly with 30% speedup
- Stability improvements in MTP ccminer with new release
- Work on BIP47 Payment codes to be resumed.
- Work to resume on updated GUI once Sigma released
- Refactoring of GUI code thus far have yielded 50% decrease in code size for those portions
- Improved startup performance
- Begun exploratory work on mobile wallet. Edge wallet identified as potential base to build on and had confirmed with Edge that they had no objections along with potential collaborations.
- Work continues on security proofs on Lelantus+ to improve proving times.
- Sarang from Monero Labs has published an initial analysis of Lelantus