- Private testnet launch was successful
- Sigma spend with remint was completed
- RPC for spending old Zerocoin mints en-masse for preparation of movement to Sigma coded
- Working on transition code still for hard fork.
- Accumulator size per denomination set at 16,000
- Transaction balance checks being worked on
- Basic QT GUI coding in progress
- Because of MTP hard fork ntime (wasn’t based on height) and block time set to 5 minutes, halving is slightly inaccurate, to adjust during Sigma hard fork
- Discussion on using alternative denominations based on this paper.
- Public testnet hopefully in another 2 weeks
- Code revised to take into account Aram’s change in paper
- Benchmark multi exponentiation improvements over paper
- Test implementation of Pippenger’s algorithm yielded worse results than earlier implementation so need to relook into it
- Still about 20% slower compared to Andrew Poelstra’s implementation but aim to beat it
- Received feedback from Dr Sarang Noether from Monero Research Labs who wanted clarification on the implementation of Fiat-Shamir transform security properties. Jens Groth didn’t express any alarms on this but to look into whether we can have more rigorous security analysis.
- Aram cleaning up paper to prepare for publication on eprint
- All issues ported from old repo to new repo and run through with Reuben
- Agreed on 0.1 milestone release targets
- Mostly minor issues but some bugs in relation to calculating balances may take a little longer
- Some design elements are less than ideal and don’t reflect real world behavior. Agreed on way to modify.
- Italian translation done (please get in touch if you want to volunteer some time to add other translations!)
- Tightened code on HD mints
- More RPC commands added.
- Ideal to go with Sigma update
- Privatesend removed and InstantSend being ported
- Estimated 2-3 weeks able to roll out and complete migration of Dash code for using deterministic masternodes
- Blake2b optimizations didn’t have much effect
- Trying a different strategy to further optimize
- Satang wallet will undergo penetration testing on the 8th.
- Expected to complete with QR code payment integration by end of April
- In progress for using Zcoin as collateral for loans within Satang wallet
- Upgraded to v2.1