- Feature freeze. Release candidate aim for 7 June 2019.
- Mints to honor coin control to review and merge
- Confirm to add two more denominations 0.05 and 25.
- Significantly brings down both the average and max number of mints needed to fulfill any amount as confirmed through knapsack tests.
- 0.05 denomination is to make the lowest Sigma spend fee cheaper without tainting spends.
- HD Mints completed and awaiting review. Allows wallet backups to include mints.
- Completed Electrum wallet and Electrumx server Sigma support along with update to latest Electrum code. One remaining issue when dealing with re-orgs with Electrum wallet.
- Conversion tool from Zerocoin mints to Sigma mints to be finalized by this week.
- To complete chain reorganization regression tests
- RPC commands for Sigma completed
- For wallet to prompt for full reindex if upgraded after Sigma has upgraded.
- For DDoS or inflation protection purposes to enforce consensus limits for Sigma spends
- Per transaction 35 spends or 500 xzc
- Per block 50 spends or 600 xzc
- Features that won’t make it into first mainnet release but will be added on later
- Batch verification of Sigma spends
- Showing total amounts of unspent mints in each denomination
- Exodus is Zcoin’s smart asset token layer that is based off Omni
- Discussion on implementing Sigma features in Exodus layer allowing smart assets to also have Sigma feature set. This means that tokens can be issued on Zcoin’s blockchain with privacy features
- To look into ideal OP_return script size limit for this feature.
- Confirm Chainlocks to be implemented during Znode code upgrade for 51% attack protection. To be worked on after Sigma deployment.
- To look into Znode creation wizard to simplify process
- New ccminer release is faster than CryptoDredge with OhGodAPill. Matches T-rex but slower in 20 series Nvidia GPU.
- To look into changing the way memory is accessed for further speed ups.
- Research is to keep up to date on improvements in the space and understanding developments in blockchain. Does not necessarily lead to improvements to Zcoin.
- Review Spartan
- Review RingCT 3.0
- Review Sonic
- Exploring some ideas to scale Lelantus
- Understanding FloodXMR. Current status is Monero Research Labs is in contact with authors of paper to ascertain accurate costs.
- Quadratic voting and how it may be applicable to Zcoin governance structures
- Dynamic Znode collaterals