Core Upgrade and Deterministic Masternodes
- Code cleanup underway in preparation for testnet release
- Bugs for transition from pre-evo masternode lists to deterministic masternode lists have been identified and working to fix them
- Reg tests for Znodes fixed with additional tests being written
- Wallet integration for Lelantus has begun. RPC command for Lelantus mints almost done.
- Lelantus cryptographic library has been optimized with improved verification performance (Benchmark done on a Macbook Pro 2015 Intel Core i7-4870Q):
- 65k anonymity set = 885 ms fixed cost + 21.5 ms per additional proof
- 100k anonymity set = 1360 ms fixed cost + 36 ms per additional proof
- Add multi-thread optimizations to test.
- Sliding windows for Lelantus anonymity sets determined allowing smooth transition between anonymity sets without loss of privacy. This is achieved by seeding new anonymity set with previous commitments in previous anonymity set (proposed 16k previous commitments).
RAP (Receiver Address Privacy) aka BIP47 Payment Codes
- Update RAP branch with core 14 changes.
- Team is still sticking to the decision to wait till Core 14 launch to integrate RAP to prevent delay of core 14 release.
Elysium Sigma and ZTM
- Exodus has been renamed to become Elysium to avoid confusion with Exodus wallet and also the Exodus address in the Omni layer protocol. Elysium is a world above the mortal world so reflects a layer above Zcoin.
- Structure of Sigma spends on Elysium is changed to be in line with Zcoin’s Sigma
- Awaiting PR review before launch.
- ZTM (Zcoin Token Manager) work is complete
Mobile App with Sigma
- Hierarchical Deterministic mints are now integrated
- Sigma spend functionality works now. Work is being done to identify issues on some edge cases
- Correct and polish transaction handling in logs and transaction history for Sigma spends and mints
- Bug fixing
- ZCS funded coin control completed with new release to be made soon
- Mnemonics recovery and creation (ZCS funded) in progress
- Address book functionality work to begin
- Startup initialization code to be rewritten
PoW Algorithm and ProgPOW/MTP Discussion
- Awaiting ZCS proposal from Kristy-Leigh Minehan on ProgPOW along with proposed PR request
- Also considering effect of current direction of Ethereum on ProgPOW
- Ongoing discussion with community happening on forums
- Core team satisfied with audit results on ProgPOW
- Core team also considering as an alternative minor modifications to MTP to reduce proof sizes but concerns on FPGAs remain
- Roadmap for 2020 and beyond ready. Awaiting graphics before publishing.