This is our development update for 22nd October 2018.
- MTP code is tested and working well, ready to commit to master.
- Release date and activation date set.
- Znode code to be looked at to find reason why Znode syncs are sometimes slow in between blocks before activation date
- djm34 is still working on CPUminer. Resolved several issues before.
- GPU miner for Nvidia 1080 ti is about 500-700 KH/s. To be used as a benchmark to estimate initial difficulty
- Lyra2z testnet to be closed
- Insight for MTP is done and working, to resolve some minor issues with display on some initial blocks (bug present on master as well)
- Electrumx for MTP appears to be working. To follow up with more tests.
- Preview video being worked on
- Multiple Zerocoin mints per single input now works on MTP testnet
- Multiple Zerocoin spends per tx also now works on MTP testnet
- Internal release was delayed but set to release this week just needs to be tested on MTP testnet
- Good performance/user experience thus far
- Sigma has been improved to halve original Sigma proof sizes at larger anonymity sets.
- Comparable performance to Zerocoin, updated library will be ready by this week.
- To follow structure of Zerocoin when doing wallet implementation.
- Opportunity to relook into redoing denominations and fees.
P2Pool: Decentralized Pool
- P2Pool code is completed by Navid and ready for testing on mainnet.
- Although developed for Lyra2z, has inbuilt founder rewards and Znode support
- To test during transition period but also port for MTP.
- Miho has completed unit tests for Znodes. To work on regression tests and also halving tests
- To clean up libzerocoin library to remove warnings and add authorship and documentation for changes Zcoin has done
Bitcoin Core Upgrade
- To consider whether to implement Segwit, Malfix or other solutions. All devs working on core code to research and chime in.
- To allow people to backup both Zerocoin mints and the wallet using key words phrase.
- Should be relatively simple to implement.
Receiver Address Privacy BIP47
- Once MTP is done, to resume development of BIP47.
- Putta working on secret project for Poramin this week and to complete Exodus cleanup work after this.
Next gen privacy protocol
- Good feedback from Jens Groth
- To finalize and publish paper