This is our development update for 28th November 2018.
- Fixed a bug in getblocktemplate and set to release maintenance release 13.7.3
- Greatly sped up syncing and reduced data transfer. Full sync of mainnet takes only 1 hour now (used to take 3). Saves a lot of data transfer in MTP especially. Testing available in sync_fix branch.
- Sync fix needs further testing as it affects Zerocoin portions so will be in next release 13.7.4
- djm34 has completed stratum support for cpuminer and a basic release is here.
- Stratum support for Nvidia GPU miner will be finished this week since code for stratum is the same.
- AMD support will take more time
MTP Insight Explorer
- Further fixes to insight explorer. Planning new release.
- MTP Electrumx and electrum client still has some minor bugs. Andrey to look into it with Joseph.
- Unit tests and coverage tests completed by Tadhg
- Joern pausing work due to personal issues but will resume next week.
- Nothing new to report, Sigma integration still progressing well.
- Panu and Putta have also begun to assist.
Next-gen privacy protocol
- First draft of next gen privacy protocol paper distributed for review by team.