A short update on Zcoin’s development progress:
- Poramin has managed to obtained additional programming help to work on MTP and solved a major hurdle so we are still on track.
- To cater for people with large balances, we will be implementing 1000 xzc denomination mints instead of the current max of 100 xzc.
- Work on our user interface is being done to allow minting of various denominations instead of through command line
- We are aware of a sync issue that is happening when there is a node that is offline/has issues. Aizensou is already working on it.
- We’re about to initiate testing of the Lyra2 algorithm parameter change to see if we can achieve a result that would reduce cloud mining credits abuse by favoring GPU slightly.
Further down the road and in the discussion stage are the following:
- We are assessing BIP47 vs Stealth addresses. BIP47 looks to be more favourable at the moment.
- We are exploring details of a possible incentivized node system to further strengthen the network and provide additional services to the network
- Re-examining fee structure for mint and spend transactions. Currently mints are a fixed 0.1 XZC and spend transactions are free despite being computationally intensive.