Zcoin is organizing an exciting bounty for us to get listed on Kucoin, a leading cryptocurrency exchange and allows users to stand a chance to win 1000 xzc, enough to host a Znode!
- If Zcoin wins, there will be a random draw of everyone who helped to vote for Zcoin in the Kucoin Telegram competition. This draw will be done live on video. Additional verification of winners to prove they have voted may be required.
- There is a grand prize of 1000 xzc and 20 prizes of 5 xzc each.
- The prizes above are in addition to the 5 BTC worth of Zcoin that will be distributed by Kucoin to users who voted for the winning project. Further details below.
- Submissions must be verified by posting in the Zcoin Kucoin Bounty group proof of voting. Failure to do so will result in your vote not being put into the draw.
- Users that are banned/disqualified by Kucoin will similarly be disallowed for Zcoin’s own bounty competition.
How To Vote:
- If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You will need your KuCoin account email address in order to vote.
- Join Kucoin’s Telegram Competition Telegram group and click @Voting_KuCoin_Bot in the sticky message and send a message to it.
- Kucoin’s bot will send you a link to vote once it goes live on July 12th 18.00 UTC+8. All you have to do is start a conversation with it and it will do the rest.
- Fill the fields the bot sends you, you will be asked the following:
- What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address:
- Project Name You Want To Get Listed: type Zcoin. Do not put XZC since they require you to put the full name. Please spell it correctly as misspellings aren’t counted.
- What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange: Up to you what you wish to put but please put something meaningful. For example, first coin to use Zerocoin protocol or implementing the MTP fair proof of work. Or amazing development or community.
- Join Zcoin’s designated Zcoin Kucoin Bounty group and post a screenshot of your submission to the channel to prove that you have voted.
An example acceptable screenshot would be as follows. Make sure your profile pic images are visible. Remember, additional verification will be done to check if you have really voted once winners are drawn.
NOTE: Every hour Kucoin’s bot will automatically update the top 50 projects in the public channel so everyone can see who is winning.
Kucoin’s Competition Rules
Kucoin has a dedicated group of admins and bots to monitor and go through all the collected data. Do not cheat and make sure you follow the rules carefully if you want your vote to count.
1. Do not vote for the same project twice.
2. Make sure you spell the name of the project correctly. Kucoin’s bots don’t count your vote if you misspell the name.
3. Don’t spam, remain polite and listen to the admins in the group. Offenders will be banned and votes revoked.
Who will win?
The project who gets the most votes, goes without saying, KuCoin will carry a quality check to ensure the project is legitimate before listing in order to protect investors’ interests.
If Zcoin wins, Zcoin gets a free listing on KuCoin as well as a 30,000 USD advertisement package! On top of that, Kucoin will commit a 5 BTC value purchased in Zcoin to be distributed via KuCoin to the users that voted for the winning project! (this is on top of Zcoin’s own bounty).