1. After the installation is complete, start the app. Tap on ‘Create a new wallet’ if this is your first wallet with Coinomi.
2. In the next screen your recovery phrase will be displayed. Write down this recovery phrase on paper and store it in a safe place, otherwise you will be unable to recover your wallet. Once you have written it down, tap on the ‘I have safely stored my recovery phrase’ checkbox and tap the Next button.
3. In the next screen you will be asked to confirm your recovery phrase. Tap the words in the order that they appeared in your recover phrase. After you are done, tap on the Next button.
4. At the next screen you will be asked to enter a password for everyday use. After you are done, tap on the Next button.
5. You will be asked to select the coins for use with the wallet. Select Zcoin and any other coins that you wish to use. When done, tap on the Finish button.
6. A Terms of Service will appear. Tap on Agree.
Congratulations, you have set up your Coinomi wallet for use with Zcoin!